[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG Christmas Deals and Promotions

Valentina Jacome valentinajacome at 0376114.com
Mon Nov 24 18:26:01 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Love these UGGS..Could tell they were brand new..never worn..Or even tried on.
They were in an Uggs box, wrapped, and in great condition.
Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!!
I love these boots. They fit perfectly. I am usually a women's size 6-7, and I bought a big kids size 5.
I ordered one size smaller than she wore and the fit was perfect.
Boots great, arrived timeley and price was as good as found anywhere.
I don't know where that logic came from cause I wear socks with them all the time!
I don't care if they're nicknamed "Ugg-ly", they're meant to keep your feet nice and warm. Plus they're sooo comfy.
I got a pair of heavily worn UGG's, so much that the treading was worn down, they smelled pretty foul, had a huge open tear at the seam, several stains on each boot (one measuring over 5" long), and my personal favorite, crusted food debris.
The only downside of the slippers (at least for men) is they can get pretty stinky.
Don't settle for the knocks off whether they are they are unknowns or popular competitors.
As it's been said before, buy a size down since they stretch.