[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG Christmas Sale, Here, Right Now

Eusebio Rembert eusebiorembert at 0898jd.com
Wed Nov 26 05:04:16 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I just had a terrible experience purchasing a pair of UGG's on Amazon.
I purchased these boots right before Christmas and it took a week and a half to receive.
So--how are my Uggs Classics holding up? On the outside, they still look good as new. The sheepskin insole is felting at the toes, but for less than $[...], I can get a new insole.
I normally wear a 10.5 or 11, but based on reviews, bought these a little smaller in size 10.
A girl can never have too many shoes!!
MAKE SURE to order the cleaner, I didn't and mine got dirty the first day so it was a little harder to clean because of that.
I love these boots. Living in maine I wanted warm boots and so far my feet have been toasty warm in very cold temps.
I'm sure the company would fix them if I took the time to send them in, but I never remember to.
These boots were a gift for my daughter for Christmas.
As it's been said before, buy a size down since they stretch.
I always found them ugly when I saw girls wearing them.
you will never want to take them off I am so glad I had put these on my wish list and my hubby saw it & got them for me. LUV LUV LUV my UGGS.