[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG New Arrivals For Sale Online

Anthony Ammerman anthonyammerman at fstaibang.com
Sat Nov 29 01:20:28 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I probably had not played in the snow since I was a kid.
The packaging was a regular box but inside was what appeared to be an authentic box.
They are really comfortable and very nicely colored.
Living in Oregon, UGGS have become part of everyday life...they are awsome!
If you are looking to keep the feetsie's warm, want comfort and something you can wear with anything these are the boots you want.
Great boots, yes they are real.
The third pair (same style, color, and size) were ordered from ShoesCentral (for $1.00 cheaper than others, woo-hoo).
I called Amazon to cancel the order, and the rep helped me locate another pair that was Prime Eligible which is when I purchased the Classic Tall (Women's) boots in Chestnut from "Whats Hot".