[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG Christmas Clearance, Free Shipping

Karri Gerald karrigerald at gsnpmt.com
Sat Nov 29 12:47:56 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
When they first came out I swore I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon so much so that I would wear the EMU and BearPaws or as I would freely admit "Fuggs".
The kids size 5 feel wider and a touch longer...but knowing UGGS Classic start to stretch after time, I got the kids 4.
These boots great, comfortable, and I can walk in them all day.
I just had a terrible experience purchasing a pair of UGG's on Amazon.
My daughter and I loved this boots 100% original.
I usually wear a size 7/7.5 pending on the shoe.
I use silicone weather spray on them as well so they are protected from the elements as well as stains.
Cave in & buy them, it'll be the best $139 you've ever spent!!!
They fit perfectly!
I always wear a size 8 and these fit perfect! The website suggested a size smaller but the size 7 was way too small and I needed to return it.
I am a size 9/10 in shoes...so I usually have to purchase an 8/9. Happy Shopping!
I got home and my feet were till warm and toasty.