[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Zita Newhouse zitanewhouse at ctkdgs.com
Thu Oct 16 22:51:28 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I only wear this one :)  Love themI love my wayfarers!! I had tried some on in the past but I never liked how they looked on me until recently when I found out there was a smaller frame   Oh my gosh it's amazing putting them on and being able to see every detail in a cloud during the day   making ordinary scenes more vivid than without shades   Reasonable value   This was a small sunglass hut inside the Macy's store on Lake Street in Pasadena  Durable &amp; stylish   I'd definitely recommend these