[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Delia Dalby deliadalby at enusfw.com
Fri Oct 17 07:20:32 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 LOVE!These sunglasses are perfect   Ray Ban makes some of the best quality glasses I have ever owned   however I didn't get a chance to go back and get them adjusted   CA   I had actually purchased two other pairs and tried them and exchanged them with no problem at Sunglass Hut until I bought these   I cannot recommend this specific style enough   so i thought I'd treat myself with a new pair of glasses  Good style   these glasses are bold   This weekend they are buy one pair get the second half off   The smaller lens do not overwhelm my face and are very flattering   These are perfect! They block out just enough light but still allow you to see and don't crowd your side vision