[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] ☂extremely good stuff

Paul Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Sat Jun 24 23:37:32 CEST 2017

Dear,

I guess that stuff is extremely good, it's just so amazing, come on, take a look http://bit.do/dxffq

Pardon my monkey thumbs, Paul

From: paul at hearthstonedesignstudio.com [mailto:fredsinitiativet-trondheim at lists.copyleft.no]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:37 PM
To: Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Subject: Thats nice clop pic.

Stuck at Silver 1 and played for 80 hours. I seem to get close to ranking up judging by the  people  I am matched  with, but  then I am  always  ruined by a  bad team as I have had to resort to solo queuing. I have tried hours  and hours of different  kinds of practicing and training  but I feel  like I'm going about this  all wrong and I don't  feel  like I am improving at  all. Would love for  someone  help me improve and give  me some tips.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10