[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] interesting

Paul Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Tue Jun 27 13:10:19 CEST 2017

Hey friend,

Just look  at  that interesting stuff, I love it!  I think you're going to like it too, take a look here http://bit.do/dxtqW

Yours truly, Paul

From: paul at hearthstonedesignstudio.com [mailto:fredsinitiativet-trondheim at lists.copyleft.no]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:10 AM
To: Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Subject: Bluah!!!!

She  asked me  why  I didn't like her boyfriend and  I refused to tell her because I knew it would ruin things but she kept on saying she didn't care and I had to  vent  to  her because  my  opinion matters. I told  her and she said  she never wanted to speak  to me  again.  It's whatever, because we're only 17  and it's only  been a year

Sent from Mail for Windows 10