[Loom-auto] hc admin与您共享了照片

hc admin printinghnc at 126.com
Fri Apr 27 12:24:39 CEST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Wendy from H & C Printing Center in China.

Having obtained your company information from the internet, we are writing
to you in the hope of doing business with you.

1. Products: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang
tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards, calendars etc.
2. Printing Price: Only 40% of the cost you pay to your local printers
3. Advantages: competitive marketing prices, perfect quality, good service.

We quote and print as per your design and requirements. If you have any
printing jobs at hand, feel free to email us. Our low prices and quality
products will surprise you. We look forward to having as a satisfied
customer, just like the many satisfied customers we already serve in other
corners of the world.

Any questions, feel free to contact us via admin at hcmyzone.com . Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Wendy