[Loom-auto] I like you

aducat alert at date.com
Tue Oct 30 05:38:44 CET 2012

Hello.. I dream about a man who is open and reliable, who is sincere and affectionate, a man who is ready for the commitment in the relationship and who will love me with all his heart.
First impressions last and I would be happy to start corresponding with you and get to know each other better. I am looking for a man whom I could love.
I'm a very seductive lady, I'm cultured, kind and persevering. I am very friendly, I love communication and to meet new people. I love to spend time with my friends, to go to the cinema or theatre. Here's my photos: http://chply.co/tahtv Call me