[Loom-devel] support

Helmut Jackarson genealogy at e-familytree.net
Tue Nov 12 22:18:23 CET 2013

I greet you Peter
I would like to take this time to welcome you to our employing process and give you a short outline of the post's benefits and requirements. If you are taking a luck break, recently retired or simply looking for some half time job, this post is for you.
Employment - Flexible schedule 3 to 8 hours per day, we can guarantee a minimum 22 hrs per week occupation. Salary - starting salary is $1800 per month plus commission, paid every month. Business hours - half time.
Note that there are no initial fees or deposits to start work for us. To get an application form and receive more information about this position please register www.marya.net.ua/
Later,
Helmut Jackarson