[Loom-devel] think

Dominik Keat frank.finlayson at erg-usa.com
Thu Nov 14 15:24:15 CET 2013

Greetings to you Zachery
You are welcome our employing process and I give you a short outline of the post's requirements. If you are taking a luck break, are on a maternity leave, recently retired or simply looking for some half time job, this post is for you.
Employment - scheduled 3 to 8 hours per day, we can provide a minimum 22 hours per week occupation. Salary: Starting salary is two thousand USD per month plus commission, it is paid every month. Work hours: half time.
Please note that there are no initial fees or deposits to start work. To request an application please answer to Otto at vera.co.ua
Good luck to all
Dominik Keat