[Peerpress-licensing] Coy R. Burditt

Katie N. Bigby bneorjhbl at host74.190-30-17.telecom.net.ar
Sat Nov 7 23:42:39 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
Just call us at this number 1- 215-602-2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Alan L. Beckstead

If people who have to work together in an enterprise trust one another it is because they are all operating to a common set of ethical norms....such a society will be better able to innovate...since the high degree of trust will permit a wide variety of
If we want to create a workplace that values idealism, human connection, and real, in depth learning, we will have to create it ourselves'. Peter Block 'It is a tragedy that, for most of us, school is not a place for deepening our sense of who we are and what we are committed to. If it were, think of the lasting changes it would have made.' Peter Senge
One of the saddest things about US education is that the wisdom of our most successful teachers is lost to the profession
Do not teach too many subjects and what you teach, teach thoroughly.' Alfred North Whitehead
Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that does not mean we deserve to conquer the universe.' Kurt Vonnegut Jnr Author 'What we want to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.' G B Shaw 'The first people had questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle American Indian Chief 'Standardization, the great ally of mediocrity,y wins out over imagination.' Sergiovanni 'The problem is fundamental... It is as if a secret committee, now lost to history, has made a study of children and, having figuredout what the greatest number were least disposed to declared that all of them should do it.' Tracey Kidder 'Everything depends on the quality of the experience which is had.' John Dewey