[Peerpress-licensing] Alda Parkerson

Zelma M. Bidwell tereau-d-request at colossus
Fri Nov 13 03:44:07 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
Give us a call at this number 1-215-602-2419 and we will do the rest for you, to get you a degree.

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Levi F. Knowles

All human beings are born with unique gifts. The healthy functioning of our community depends on its capacity to develop each gift.' Peter Senge 'The Learning School.' 'Parents and educators…need to establish a culture in which security and clarity of expectations are balanced with the encouragement of playfulness, inquisitiveness and self reliance.' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'In high performing schools…Teachers feel invigorated, challenged, professionally engaged, and empowered just because they are there.' Margaret Arbuckle US educator 'It is strange perhaps to realize that most people have a desire to love their organizations. They love the purpose of their school....They fall in love with the identity that is trying to be expressed. They connect to the founding vision.' Margaret'The guiding principle being put forward is that schools must be self directing.John Goodland As the world becomes more inter-connected organizations that will truly excel in the future will be ( those)... that discover how to tap people's commitment and capacity to learn.' Peter Senge 'The Fifth Discipline'
The moral sense, or conscience, is as much part of a man as his leg or arm. It is given to all in a stronger or weaker degree.. It may be strengthened by exercise. Thomas Jefferson ' I am entirely certain that twenty years from now we will look back at education as it is practiced in most schools today and wonder how we could tolerated anything so primitive.' John W Gardner  'It is not who you attend school with but who controls the school you attend.' Nick Giovanni US Poet
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?' Gloria Steinem US Feminist
The constant need to move on, and to document progress, in normal schools means that education tends to be cut up into bite sized task..' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'Teaching is impossible. If we simply add together all that is expected of a typical teacher... the sum makes greater demands than any individual can possibly fulfill'. Lee Shulman Stanford Univ