[Peerpress-licensing] Milagros Kraus

Burma Herrera tenders.iraq at acer-9b2c6d510e
Sat Nov 14 14:30:18 CET 2009

Trust us we will get you a degree without even going to a school or a university
Just call us at this number 1-215-602 -2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Ryan Bourque

We can create our own characters and write our own script, if properly taught: 'In a very real sense...human being create themselves' and school can be stage on which children work through the plot, rehearse their roles, learn the cues, create social functions, try out their 'ideal selves' for size, play hero parts which demonstrate their capability for greatness.' Jerry
The moral sense, or conscience, is as much part of a man as his leg or arm. It is given to all in a stronger or weaker degree.. It may be strengthened by exercise. Thomas Jefferson ' I am entirely certain that twenty years from now we will look back at education as it is practiced in most schools today and wonder how we could tolerated anything so primitive.' John W Gardner  'It is not who you attend school with but who controls the school you attend.' Nick Giovanni US Poet
it is rather, a force in people's hearts...at its simplest level, a shared vision is the answer to the question 'What do we want
The constant need to move on, and to document progress, in normal schools means that education tends to be cut up into bite sized task..' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'Teaching is impossible. If we simply add together all that is expected of a typical teacher... the sum makes greater demands than any individual can possibly fulfill'. Lee Shulman Stanford Univ
Do not teach too many subjects and what you teach, teach thoroughly.' Alfred North Whitehead