[Peerpress-licensing] The fantastic...

mtzja at lbtransit.com mtzja at lbtransit.com
Sat Sep 21 16:29:31 CEST 2013

Hello! You as?
Has found your e-mail from dating agencies. I hope to to meet with you,
you agree?
My name is Elena. I am an active and open-hearted lady with a good sense
of humor. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a heart of gold and its
the Soul. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for someone
who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious
relationship. I see him as an true and trustworthy a man. I am looking
for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he
wants in a woman and likes to travel whenever life allows it.I know that
you can be that man! Write to me. I send the photos,  Is assured they to
you will be pleasant.

There my mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Good-bye!