[Peerpress-licensing] These are my photos.

kevinc7 at primetradeusa.com kevinc7 at primetradeusa.com
Sat Sep 21 16:35:31 CEST 2013

Hello! How you?
Has found your e-mail from dating a site. I want to to meet with you,
you agree?
I is Elena. I'm positive and open-hearted lady with a good sense of
humor. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the Soul. I love
taking care of others and love my family. I am looking for men who
would like true love, who is ready for family. I prefer him as an true
and trustworthy a man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to
travel whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that man!
Write to me. I send the photo, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!