[Peerpress-licensing] Love and happiness.

andrea273 at delao-marko.com andrea273 at delao-marko.com
Sat Sep 21 15:52:55 CEST 2013

Helo! How you?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I hope to to meet with you, you agree?
Call me Elena. I'm an active and genuine kind loyal person with enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a heart of gold
and its the Soul. I love taking care of others and love my family. I am
looking for someone who would like true love, who is ready for relationship. I
prefer him as an true and trustworthy male. I am seeking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and
likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I know that you will be that person!
Write to me. I send the photography, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my e-mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

With love!