[Peerpress-licensing] Look my photos.

pandabusgirl at stockton-house.com pandabusgirl at stockton-house.com
Sat Sep 21 15:53:56 CEST 2013

Hello! How you?
I know your e-mail from dating agencies. I want to to meet with you, you
agree?
My name Elena. I am positive and open-hearted lady who enjoys the little
things in life. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the truth. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I'm looking for someone who
would like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious relationship. I
see him as an true and trustworthy man. I'm looking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and
likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that
man! I will wait. I send the photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my email: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Good-bye!