[Peerpress-licensing] Forget the past. Live in the present. I'm here.

olap at slsc.org olap at slsc.org
Mon Feb 17 13:57:46 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
who is she and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything is
obvious. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I say you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to
discuss it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
In general my task to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
affairs you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so answer me and our story will have a nice continuation.

My address is tanya.sveridova.88 at mail.ru

Tatyana