[Peerpress-licensing] I have come into your life not by the accident...

solve at xvision.no solve at xvision.no
Mon Feb 17 14:18:07 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear.
One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I tell you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to discuss
it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
before? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore something new, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to hug young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my goal to make your life brighter, as because of all daily
affairs you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no fire, so write me and our story will have a beautiful continuation.

My email is cet-tatyana at rambler.ru

Tatyana