[Peerpress-licensing] In this world there are no coincidences, aren.t there?

vaiking at telen.no vaiking at telen.no
Mon Feb 17 17:51:57 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
obvious. Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I share with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to discuss it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so bright as earlier? Do
you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover something new, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all every
day business you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner
"me".
If you are really alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there is
no muse, so answer me and our story will have a great continuation.

My address is tatyana.sveridova at pochta.ru

Tatyana