[Peerpress-licensing] Knock, knock! I think I got right here?))

einar at olhsc.ie einar at olhsc.ie
Mon Feb 17 18:14:20 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
simple. Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I share with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
usual? Do you muse why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and tired of
this routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study new things, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to caress young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my task to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful
continuation.

My address is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana