[Peerpress-licensing] It is so interesting, I have nothing to say. You will be happy.

briann at nts.no briann at nts.no
Mon Feb 17 18:28:01 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is
simple. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I share
with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too early to discuss it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual? Do you
think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and tired of
this routine.
You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover new things, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my aim to make your life brighter, as due to all every day
business you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no fire, so answer me and our story will have a nice continuation.

My email is s.tatyana at front.ru

Tatyana