[Peerpress-licensing] Do you want to talk to single girl?

rambler.ruharry1987 at estetik-club.ru rambler.ruharry1987 at estetik-club.ru
Fri May 2 21:56:29 CEST 2014

Hi!
My name's Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. Not so long ago The
Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was an unforgettable event which was
visited by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I
visited it as well But my letter is not about it.
I got to know many people from different countries and now I know for sure
that I would like to connect my life with a man who lives in Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it might
be meant to be so I am 28 and I am a tall and cute brunnette with extremely
beautiful brown eyes and plesant smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, above all, free heart.:)
I would like to meet smart, kind, engaging man, who wants to create a family
and children.
I will send my pics in next letter if you need. I hope to get your pix and
some words about yourself.
Write to my email address emiliamanikure at rambler.ru