[Peerpress-licensing] About me

blanches35 at ksl.ukascorp.ru blanches35 at ksl.ukascorp.ru
Fri May 2 22:15:51 CEST 2014

Hi from Russia!
My name's Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. A while ago The
Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was an increadible event which
was attended by more than 1 million people from different countries...
and I visited it also But I have another reason to write you.
I met many people from different countries and now I am sure that I
would love to connect my life with a man from Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I am 28 years old and I am a tall and
charming brunnette with beautiful brown eyes and charming smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, most importantly, free
heart.:)
I would like to meet clever, kind, charming man, who wants to create a
family and children.
I will send my pix in next letter if you ask. I hope to receive your
photographs and some words about you.
Write to my email address emilie-dvor86 at rambler.ru