[PP-main] Mozilla/Netscape 6 sidebar & PeerPress

Nick Lothian Lothian.Nicholas at lmsol.com.au
Fri Apr 7 08:47:24 CEST 2000

I downloaded the windows version of Netscape 6, and I was screwing around
with the sidebar thing.

It's the first time I've looked at it - in all the version of Mozilla I've
downloaded I've disabled it and never looked at it again.

Anyway, the point it that it is actully pretty cool - kind of like browser
side RSS files. (Okay, it's annoying when it's in the way, too)

It would be great if PeerPress could pipe story headlines to it, without
going via a thrid party site.

Just something to think about, anyway.

Nick Lothian