[PP-main] working towards peer press 1.0

lists at itsg.net.au lists at itsg.net.au
Mon Mar 13 04:14:45 CET 2000

the reason that i specified those constraints within the document
was this:

if peer press becomes as successful as most people on this list envisage
it would, setting guidelines for the content formats would allow
more end users to access the information. however, i understand
where both nick and rusty are coming from - and agree that maybe it
is a *little* harsh putting such restrictions in the system.

does everyone think that the system would be better if *any* sort of
binary data were simply described in XML and then the affiliate sites
decide on a case by case basis of what data types they will receive?

thanks for the feedback,

avi