[Peerpress-main] Re: asymmetric booh

Vlaho Ramsay ramsay at e3.co.nz
Mon Dec 19 18:29:14 CET 2005

http://www.lyinecos.com

 $1
 $9
 $7
 $6
 $9
 $6
 $8
23.45
9.95
5.95
4.95
9.95
8.00
5.45

Saigons Medusa-a fact known to Carlos-but he never shared in the riches
of the later, postwar Medusa. Thats the background scenario, isnt it?
The logics as clean as it can be. For three years he was used and damn
near killed in a black operation, and along the way he supposedly
discovered that more than a few undistinguished Saigon pricks were
driving Jaguars and were sailing yachts and pulling down six-figure
retainers while he went on a government pension. That could try the
patience of John the Baptist, to say nothing of Barabbas. Its a terrific
libretto, allowed Holland, a slow smile breaking across his face. I can
hear the tenors soaring in triumph and the Machiavellian bassos slinking
offstage in defeat. ... Dont scowl at me, Alex, I mean it! Its really
ingenious. Its so inevitable it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.