[Peerpress-main] Re: pachydermatous forgave

Becci Wilhoite wilhoitebecci at wds.com
Tue Dec 20 15:45:35 CET 2005

5.45
9.95
8.00
4.95
5.95
9.95
23.45

teeth together with permanent cement. That you, Cull? came the voice of
Redhead over the line, intruding on Parnells thoughts as he wrote a
seventh obscenity on the legal pad. Youre momma-letchin right, boy, and
we got a problem! The fricassee bitch is doin it again. I got our Wall
Streeters inked in for a table at the reception on the twenty-fifth, the
one for the new French ambassador and she says we gotta bump em for some
core-dee-ballet fruitcakes-she says she and the First Lady feel mighty
strong about it. Shee-it! Those money boys gotta lot of French interests
goin for them, and this White House bash could put em on top. Every frog
on the Bourse will think they got the ears of the whole town here!
Forget it, Cull, broke in the anxious Redhead, We may have a bigger
problem, and I dont know what it means.