[Peerpress-main] Please review your tax information.

onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 25 20:17:09 CET 2012

Good afternoon,With intent to ensure that correct information is being sustained on our systems, and to improve the quality of service we can provide to you; INTUIT INC. has partaken in the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] Name and TIN Matching Program.For some reason your name and/or  TIN, that is specified on your account does not match the information provided by the Social Security Administration.In order to review the information on your account, please enter the site.Best regards,INTUIT INC.Corporate Headquarters2632 Marine WayMountain View, CA 94043