[Peerpress-main] Verify the correctness of your tax information.

INTUIT INC. onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 25 20:32:59 CET 2012

Good afternoon,In order to ensure that correct information is being maintained on our systems, as well as to provide you better quality of service; INTUIT INC. has taken part in the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] Name and TIN Matching Program.We have discovered, that your name and/or  Social Security Number, that we have on your account does not match the information provided by the IRS.In order to check and correct the information on your account, please use the following link.Yours truly,INTUIT INC.Corporate Headquarters2632 Marine WayMountain View, CA 94043