[Peerpress-main] I would like to begin our dialogue with pleasure.

trunksnek2 at wines-shop.ru trunksnek2 at wines-shop.ru
Sat Nov 30 19:50:25 CET 2013

Hi, stranger!
If you are a courageous, honest, open-minded man who knows how to court a
girl you are the man who is right for me and I wish to get to know you
better by email. And if you have a not ordinary thinking, you have scored!
I am good-looking, kind lady without  bad habits. I will attach pictures to
the letter and I would like to get your photographs too.
I have serious intentions. If you became interested I would like to continue
our acquaintance writing emails.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email f_sofija at rambler.ru and skype fer.s.o.