[Peerpress-main] Let.s talk

apologetic13 at d-inter.ru apologetic13 at d-inter.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:03:58 CET 2013

Hi, stranger!
If you are a daring, honest, cheerful man who knows how to court a woman
you are the man of my dreams and I would like to continue our acquaintance
by email. And if you have a the best man's qualities, you score an
advantage!
I am pretty,charming easy-going girl without  bad habits. I will pics in
my letter and I would like to see your photos too.
My intentions are serious. If you have become interested I would like to
get to know each other better  exchanging emails.
With the best wishes, Sophia Snayder.
My email s.f.24.06 at firemail.de and skype fersoph.ia