[Peerpress-main] A little about me for you

rolflee at office.mta.ru rolflee at office.mta.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:04:43 CET 2013

Hot hello from cold Russia
If you are a daring, responsible, outgoing man who knows how to court a
woman you are the one of my dreams and I would like to continue our
acquaintance by email. And if you have a the best man's qualities, you
score an advantage!
I'm an attractive,charming intelligent woman without  bad habits. I'll
send pictures in my letter and I would like to get your photographs as
well.
My intentions are serious. If you became interested we can  get to know
each other better by email.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email f_sophia at emailn.de and skype fesoferc