[Peerpress-main] From your new friend

gromov at cleansoft.1c.ru gromov at cleansoft.1c.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:29:10 CET 2013

Hello there!
If you are a daring, honest, cheerful man who knows how to treat a lady
you are the man  I dream about and I wish to get to know you better by
email. And if you have a an individual qualities, you have a big
advantage!
I am pleasant-looking,charming positive girl without  bad habits. I'll
attach photos to the letter and I would like to receive your pics as well.
I have serious intentions. If you got interested we can  get to know each
other better writing emails.
With the best wishes, Sophia Snayder.
My email sofia_24.06 at firemail.de and skype fersoph.ia