[Peerpress-main] Hello, my new friend

abramov at consmag.ru abramov at consmag.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:34:35 CET 2013

Hi, stranger!
If you are a courageous, honest, sociable man who knows how to court a lady
you are the man I'm looking for and I wish to continue our acquaintance by
email. And if you have a the best man's qualities, you have scored!
I'm good-looking,charming kind lady without  bad habits. I'll attach
photographs to the letter and I would like to see your photos too.
My intentions are serious. If you have become interested I'd like to  get to
know each other better  exchanging emails.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email artmaster.s at rambler.ru and skype nailmaster.sofia