[Peerpress-main] Hi, write to me.

mackcc at neworld.net mackcc at neworld.net
Sat Sep 21 21:26:45 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! You as?
Has found your e-mail from dating agencies. I hope to get acquainted
with you, you not against?
I is Ellena. I am an active and open-hearted lady with a good sense of
humor. My friends tell me I have a heart of gold and its the truth. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I'm looking for men who
would like true love, who is ready for relationship. I see him as an
honest and trustworthy a man. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to
travel whenever life allows it.I know that you can be that man! I will
wait. I send the photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Here my e-mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Good-bye!