[Peerpress-main] You in my heart.

jack.gullage at itb.mckhboc.com jack.gullage at itb.mckhboc.com
Sat Sep 21 21:45:20 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! How you today?
I know your mail from dating a site. I hope to to meet with you, you agree?
My name is Lenoshka. I am an active and genuine kind loyal person who enjoys
the little things in life. My friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the
truth. I love taking care of others and love my family. I am looking for
someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious
relationship. I see him as an honest and trustworthy man. I am looking for a
strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends
and likes to travel whenever life allows it.I know that you can be that man! I
will wait. I send the photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Sincerely!