[Peerpress-main] You see me.

anish11nn at mediaone.net anish11nn at mediaone.net
Sat Sep 21 21:53:22 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! How you?
Has found your email from dating a site. I hope to get acquainted with
you, you not against?
My name Elena. I'm an active and open-hearted lady with enjoys the little
things in life. My friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the truth.
I love taking care of others and love to have fun. I am looking for men
who would like true love, who is ready for relationship. I see him as an
true and trustworthy male. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to travel
whenever life allows it.I know that you can be that man! Write to me. I
have attached the photos,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!