[Peerpress-main] I want the faithful husband.

ochsd at tradesystem.nl ochsd at tradesystem.nl
Sat Sep 21 21:59:49 CEST 2013

Hi! How you today?
I know your email from dating a site. I hope to get acquainted with you, you
agree?
My name is Lena. I'm positive and genuine kind loyal person who enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a heart of gold
and its the Soul. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for men who
would like true love, who is ready for relationship. I prefer him as an true
and trustworthy a man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to have fun whenever life
allows it.I am assured that you can be that man! I will wait. I have attached
the photos,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my e-mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!