[Peerpress-main] I believe in happy casual meetings. And you?

sofiedikkanen at disl.org sofiedikkanen at disl.org
Mon Feb 17 14:18:32 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, puzzled!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
clear. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I say you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to talk about it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover new things, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my goal to make your life brighter, as because of all daily business
you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is sveridova_tatyana at lenta.ru

Tatyana