[Peerpress-main] Today it is the most important day in your destiny. Start with the discoveries.

lorrie.doyleos at it-partner.no lorrie.doyleos at it-partner.no
Mon Feb 17 14:53:23 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
obvious. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I tell you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to
talk about it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as
before? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore something new, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my aim to make your life brighter, as due to all daily
business you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so write me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My address is tayana.strizh at rambler.ru

Tatyana