[Peerpress-main] Suppose it's just a fascinating story.

at at
Mon Feb 17 16:50:23 CET 2014

Hi!
I can only guess)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
clear. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I say
you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as
earlier? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, loved and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my goal to make your life brighter, as because of all every
day affairs you haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner
"me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no fire, so answer me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My address is sveridovat at inbox.ru

Tatyana