[Peerpress-main] Suppose it's just a fascinating story.

okinfo at solis.no okinfo at solis.no
Mon Feb 17 17:02:19 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything
is clear. Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I share with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to talk about it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual? Do you
muse why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with
this routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn something new, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my task to make your life brighter, as due to all every day business
you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there is
no illumination, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is sveridovatatyana at rambler.ru

Tatyana