[Peerpress-main] Forget the past. Live in the present. I'm here.

sisselba at norfo.no sisselba at norfo.no
Mon Feb 17 17:07:32 CET 2014

Hi!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
simple. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I tell you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too
early to talk about it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so vivid as earlier? Do
you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study something new, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my aim to make your life brighter, as due to all every day affairs you
haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful
continuation.

My address is tatyana.sveridova at rambler.ru

Tatyana