[Peerpress-main] Yes! It's true - I am shocked!

olemorten.weng at barlindhaug.no olemorten.weng at barlindhaug.no
Mon Feb 17 17:49:36 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, bewildered!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear.
Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a secret. And
if I tell you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to talk about
it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual? Do you
think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn something new, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my goal to make your life brighter, as due to all daily affairs you
havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there is
no inspiration, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is tayana.strizh at rambler.ru

Tatyana