[Peerpress-main] Do you know the answer to the most important question?

farrelyh4 at concertinaevents.com farrelyh4 at concertinaevents.com
Mon Feb 17 17:50:54 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is
obvious. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I tell
you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to talk about it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn new things, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my goal to make your life brighter, as because of all daily
affairs you haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is tatyana.s at hotbox.ru

Tatyana