[Peerpress-main] Hey there

m at gtc.su m at gtc.su
Fri May 2 21:05:14 CEST 2014

Hello stranger!
My name is Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. A while ago The
Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was an unforgettable event
which was visited by more than 1 million people from different
countries... and I was there too But I have another reason to write
you.
I got to know many men from different countries and now I am sure that
I would like to connect my life with a man who lives in Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it
might be meant to be so I am 28 y.o. and I am a tall and nice brunnette
with beautiful brown eyes and plesant smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, most importantly, free heart.:)
I would like to meet smart, generous, engaging man, who wants to create
a family and children.
I will attach my photos in next letter if you want. I hope to receive
your pics and some words about yourself.
Write to my email address art_emilia86 at rambler.ru