[Peerpress-main] I'm Emilia, and you?

hinderu0 at ops.ru hinderu0 at ops.ru
Fri May 2 20:48:50 CEST 2014

Hello from Russia!
My name's Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. Recently The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was a wonderful event which was
attended by more than 1 million people from different countries... and
I visited it also But I write you not because of the event.
I met many people from different countries and now I know for sure
that I would like to spend my life with a man from Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I am 28 y.o. and I am a tall and lovely
brunnette with extremely beautiful brown eyes and charming smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, above all, free heart.:)
I really hope to meet clever, generous, engaging man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will send my photos in next letter if you need. I hope to receive
your pics and some words about yourself.
Write to my email dart-emilia at rambler.ru